Are you having acne problem? Have you done something about it? No need to worry, almost everyone has a problem with acne. Nearly all of high-school-age girls to older women, even including men, experience this skin care problem. Acne may not be a dangerous skin disease, but the common appearance, especially if it becomes worse and severe, can become a very serious problem. Thus, you’re going to need a significant acne skin care.
Before going further to acne skin care, it will be best to get to know more about acne. It is a skin disorder caused by hormones on the skin’s oil glands. This leads to open skin pores and cause some spots, annoying ones, to emerge. These spots are called acne and usually occur on the face, neck, back, and chest.
A permanent blemish and scar caused by acne should be treated seriously. Besides it may distress the people who are affected, it can also lead to a worse skin condition. Here are some easy guidelines how to treat the acne - and to give care to your skin in general:
1. The first and most important to do is gently wash your skin, especially your face, at least twice a day. Use a mild cleanser and after that, clean your skin with water. Ask your dermatologist about what kind of cleanser to be used according to your skin type.
2. Use appropriate acne products, which you can get by asking your doctor. Allow some time for the medicine to work as suggested by the doctor or as said in the instruction. You’ll see the improvement later, which usually takes several weeks.
3. Be careful when using cosmetics. You should use ones that are oil free, since oily skin is believed to be one of the factors that contribute to the emergence of acne.
4. Take vitamins for your skin. Vitamin E is the best one for a good skin. You can consume it through some fresh foods (fruits and vegetables) or simply just take vitamin E tablets available at drug stores.
5. Start a new healthy lifestyle by doing a balanced diet. Eat healthy foods, namely the low-fat and fresh ones. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water since it helps bring out toxin from the body.
You see from the above guidelines that there’s no difficulty at all in acne care, right? You just need to live clean and healthy to have a good skin. So, why not start a new lifestyle today? And buy only quality products - for a long-lasting healthy skin ever.
About the Author
Loraine Lesley is editor for some Website concerning women. She wants to help women to look beautiful, thats why she offers practical articles and tips on Skin Care, Hair Care, and more. To discover her advice, visit http://www.myskincareonline.com and http://www.myhaircareguide.com